Buyerfs purchase order for Resistance-Welding Controllers and their peripheral equipment manufactured by NADEX CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as gProductsh) is expressly made conditional upon Buyerfs assent to these Warranty Terms unless otherwise provided. Buyer shall order upon Buyerfs thorough understanding and consent of these Warranty Terms. Buyerfs purchase order shall be deemed as Buyerfs consent of these Warranty Terms.
In case of defects of Products in normal use of Products according to the instructions stated in instruction manuals, specifications and labels attached on Products, NADEX CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as gSellerh) shall perform one of the remedies prescribed in gSellerfs Responsibilitiesh free of charge for the warranty period defined by Seller for each Product as shown in the following table. This warranty shall be applicable only for the original user of Products, not for resale used Products and so on.
If Products fail to operate properly within the warranty period in normal use of Products according to the instructions stated in instruction manuals, specifications and labels attached on Products, or if users incur damages to any life, body or property of users which are attributable to Seller or such damages are extremely liable to be caused during the reasonable service life of Products even after the expiration of the warranty period, Seller shall perform one of the following remedies free of charge at Sellerfs discretion. This warranty shall be made in lieu of all other warranties for the defective Products provided by Seller. Cost for compensation for Products borne by Seller shall be in any event up to the prices of Products Buyer pays.
(1) repair of the defective Products at the place designated by Seller;
(2) supply of the replacement of the defective Products, components giving defects to the Products or the defective parts at the place designated by Seller; or
(3) refund of the prices of the defective Products.
However, even within the warranty period, the warranty shall not apply if the defect falls into one of the following items in eDefects out of Warrantyf. Any cost for transportation of the defective Products upon above remedies shall be borne by Buyer and rental of spare Products alternative to defective Products shall be for a price.
yDefects out of Warrantyz
Even within the warranty period, the warranty shall not apply if the defect falls into one of the following items:
(1) blemishes, discoloration or stains arising from the use of Products;
(2) failures arising from the use of Products beyond the specification range defined by Seller;
(3) failures arising from connecting Products with other equipment or devices;
(4) failures arising from misuse or improper storage of Products;
(5) failures arising from alterations or modifications to Products without any prior consent from Seller;
(6) failures arising from war, riot, fire, windstorm, flood, earthquake, lightning stroke, salinity, sandstorm, drop of Products, collapse of buildings where Products are stored or installed, abnormal voltage or the like;
(7) failures arising in any other places than the delivery places of Products set forth in individual agreements;
(8) failures arising from a phenomenon unforeseeable at the level of science and technology at the time of sale of Products; or
(9) failures arising from incompatibility of Products with other equipment used by Buyer. (When using Products in combination with other products, Buyer shall confirm standards, laws and regulations that Products should conform with.)
yWarranty Period Tablez
The warranty period of Products is defined below.
||Warranty Period(from the date Product leaves NADEX plant)
|Inverter Welding Controllers
||IWC5A and IWC6
|AC Welding Controllers
|Resistance-Welding Controllers except those stated above and their peripheral equipment
yAfter Expiration of Warranty Periodz
After the expiration of the warranty period, all repair parts and technical services shall be for a price unless users incur damages to any life, body or property of users which are attributable to Seller or such damages are extremely liable to be caused during the reasonable service life of Products.
The period for repairs of the defective Products for a price shall be for seven (7) years from discontinuance of Products. However, Seller shall be unable to repair the defective Products even within the said period if the parts used for Products cannot be obtained due to discontinuance and so on.
The warranty period of paid units of replacement parts shall be for six (6) months from the replacement. However, even within the warranty period, the replacement of the paid units shall be for a price if the defect falls into one of the items set forth in eDefects out of Warrantyf in these Warranty Terms.
yInquiries and Comments about Servicesz
Buyer may inquire or comment about Sellerfs services with notification of Buyerfs name, name of the contact person, model and type, serial number and details of abnormalities or failures to Sellerfs offices or the following address.
NADEX PRODUCTS CO., LTD. (NADEX Call Center)
21 Himegaoka 2-chome, Kani City, Gifu 509-0249 Japan
Toll-free phone number (only in Japan): 0120-7-62339 (8:00 to 12:00 & 13:00 to 17:00 on weekdays except Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, summer holidays and the year-end and new year holidays)
Posted on October,16,2017
Modified and posted on September,25,2018